OVERVIEW OF EDO CULTURAL CENTER JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Edo Cultural Center was founded in 1984. Since then, more than 10,000 students from over 70 countries have completed our courses and contributed to the international atmosphere of Japanese language school. The world is changing rapidly; communication ability between people becomes a very important measure. Edo Cultural Center is not only teaching Japanese language but also providing a place for meaningful cultural exchange to our students.
- Infallible Career Guidance System
- Flexibility Learning System
- Reliable W Class Teachers System
- Targeting on Over 90% Attendance
- Fulfilling Activities
LOCATION OF EDO CULTURAL CENTER JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Edo Cultural Center Japanese Language School is located at Akasaka, Tokyo in Japan.
PROGRAMS AT EDO CULTURAL CENTER JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL
1. Preparatory course
This course is for students who aim to enter a university, graduate school or a vocational school in 2 years maximum.
Supplementary lessons for „Japanese Language Proficiency Test(JLPT)“ and „Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students(EJU)“ are offered based on the examinations schedule.
We always put student’s wishes and goals as our first priority to consider and give detailed advice to lead students to determine their best way.
Approximately 95% of our students go on to universities, graduate schools and vocational schools. We offers special recommendation for those who have excellent academic results.
2. General course
This course is for those who are not willing to enter a higher education level but need to master Japanese language in following purposes.
- Learning Japanese in order to find a job position in their home country.
- Aim to hunting a job in Japan after graduation.
- Purely just interesting in Japanese language and culture.
SCHOOL AND CAREER GUIDANCE
Edo Cultural Center assists students who wish to study in graduate schools, universities and vocational schools in Japan. Our experienced teaching staff can provide the following support.
- 1. Personal Interviews
- A personal interview is available as required. The staff at Edo Cultural Center always considers the students�f wishes as our first priority. Our staff are trained to take the students�f perspective in considering and providing accurate and specialized advice.
- 2. School Searches
- We provide up-to-date and detailed information to students who are planning to study in colleges in Japan. School information are tailored and packaged according to diversified needs.
- 3. Mock Interviews
- Interview test is a very important part of entrance examination in Japan. To ensure our students will reach a level of proficient for success, interview skills such as response techniques and mannerisms will be taught and trained.
- 4. Assistance with Composition Writing and Papers
- The school teaching staff will guide and assist students in writing application letters to school professors, short essays, research plans and formal application statements.
- 5. Open Examinations Preparation and Strategy Course
- In order to help students to pass the „Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students“, besides Japanese language, students may elect to prepare and improve on subjects such as [Mathematics (Arts and Sciences), Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Social Studies] via online lessons. The school teaching staff will provide aid to students for specific subjects and problems.
- 6.Advanced Preparation
- Edo Cultural Center staff will provide in-depth assistance to students by providing college specific information and preparation materials, and in submitting necessary documents.
|Admission Requirements||18 years old
High School Graduates (HSC or 12 years education)
|Start Dates||January, April, July, October|
NOTE: Please apply approximately 8 months before the start dates. Visa process may take time.
TUITION FEES – 2015
|Application Fee||30.000 yens|
|Admission Fee||50.000 yens|
|Tuition Fee||690.000 yens|
|Total (for one year)||770.000 yens|
|Tuition Fee||690.000 yens|
|Total (for one year)||690.000 yens|