HUMAN ACADEMY JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL OVERVIEW
Human Academy Japanese Language School was established in 1991 and since then has been successfully providing Japanese Language education to international students. The main purpose of the school is to help students to become proficient in using Japanese language, not only in passing the exams.
Human Academy Japanese Language School has three campuses which are situated in Tokyo, Osaka and Saga respectively.
Students studying at Human Academy Japanese Language School also have privileges if they intend to further their education in one of the group’s schools.
HUMAN ACADEMY JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL DATA
|Location||Tokyo campus (Shinjuku-ku, Takadanobaba); Osaka campus (Chuo-ku, Kitakyuhojimachi); Saga campus (Saga-shi, Matsubara)||Accommodations||Apartment/Student Dormitory/Homestay|
|Student capacity||N/A||Number of Teachers||11|
WHY STUDY AT HUMAN ACADEMY JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL
- Well established Japanese Language School providing high quality education to international students for more than 25 years.
- Various short term, long term, business and other language programs.
- Ability to join fun club «Human International Circle», consisting of international students who have been studying or currently studying at Human Academy Japanese language school and group colleges.
- Ability to prepare for entrance examinations to various Japanese Universities, Post-Graduate programs, Vocational schools.
- Providing seminars and training for job interviews and finding jobs in Japan.
LANGUAGE COURSES AT HUMAN ACADEMY JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Human Academy Japanese Language School provides 2 types of language programs for international students who are ready to come to study in Japan and for people who are already in Japan and possess a visa.
Courses for International Students Without a Visa
- Preparatory Course (for further education) (15 to 24 month course)
- Short Term Course (1~3 months)
- Short-Term Intensive Course for Working Holiday Visa Holders (1~3 months)
- Japanese Culture Experience Class
Courses For Japanese Visa Holders
- Learn Japanese More (2~5 days/week)
- Intensive Course Group Lesson (2~3 days/week)
- Private Lessons
- Business Lessons
- JLPT (N1, N2) and EJU preparation
|Course Length||2 Years||1 Year 9 Months||1 Year 6 Months||1 Year 3 Months|
|Application Period||Tokyo: July 1st~ Oct 31st
Osaka/Saga: Aug 1st ~ Nov 30th
|Tokyo/Osaka: Nov 1st ~ Feb 28th||Tokyo: Jan 15th ~ Apr 30th
Osaka/Saga: March 1st ~ May 31st
|Tokyo/Osaka: June 1st ~ Aug 31st|
|Class Schedule by Campus||Tokyo: 9:00 ～ 12:15/13:15 ～ 16:30||Osaka: 9:15 ～ 12:30/13:30 ～ 16:45||Saga: 9:15 ～ 12:30/13:15 ～ 16:30||Morning/Afternoon|
|Total Hours Per Course||1,600 hours||1,400 hours||1,200 hours||1,000 hours|
ACTIVITIES AT HUMAN ACADEMY JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Human Academy Japanese Language School offers various activities for international students all year round, starting from the entrance ceremony at time of each course start dates. Students can enjoy bus tours in June, Tanabata festival and speech contest in July, Human Festa in August, Sports Carnival in fall, Field trips in winter or spring and various monthly parties and other ongoing events.
ACCOMMODATIONS AT HUMAN ACADEMY JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Human Academy Japanese Language School provides excellent rental properties via many of partner companies, such as Leopalace 21, Sakura House, Sumitomo Forestry Residential Co.Ltd, Kyoritsu Maintenance Co. Ltd, and Homestay in Japan companies.
Homestay charges are about ￥4,500~/night, where the room monthly fee goes from ￥20,000～/month in Saga, way up to ￥40,000～60,000/month and up for metropolitan areas of Tokyo and Osaka.
ACADEMIC YEAR COSTS ESTIMATE (INCL. ACCOMMODATIONS)
|Rental Fee||￥480,000～/year (￥40,000~/month)|
|Utility and Management Fee||￥120,000/year (￥10,000/month on average)|
|Living Costs Estimate||￥600,000～/year (￥50,000~/month on average)|
To learn more, contact us here or by email: email@example.com