I apply for study abroad services provided by Motivist Japan, Inc. and I agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions;
1. Motivist Japan is allowed to act as an agent on behalf of the applicant, about the applicant’s admission to the appropriate educational institution. The services procedure for the applicant’s admission to the educational institution must be solely performed by Motivist Japan.
2. The courses/programs applied by the applicant to schools/colleges/universities in Japan are governed by the terms and conditions laid by the respective schools/colleges/universities and they reserve the right to change the courses/programs without further notice.
3. Motivist Japan is only responsible for assisting the applicant for the admissions procedures (to schools/colleges/universities) and visa application. Motivist Japan will in no way be responsible for the outcome of the admission confirmation and or visa application. In such circumstances, no claim of any nature whatsoever will be accepted.
4. Motivist Japan is authorized to share and retain all original and photocopies of documents provided by the applicant during the admissions and visa application procedures. In case the applicant need the original documents after the completion of all procedures, the applicant must collect those within 6 months after the visa issuance otherwise the documents will be destroyed
5. Motivist Japan is authorized to send the applicant updates via phone, fax, SMS, Email and post or courier services.
6. Motivist Japan and its consultants endeavor to offer the best possible advice on admissions However the laws, policies and fees relating to the admission and visa application are subject to frequent change and without notice. For this reason, Motivist Japan has no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by the consultants, any errors in the guidance and information provided, typographic or otherwise.
7. Motivist Japan does not and cannot make any guarantees related to the approval or validity of any visa application made by the applicant or by Motivist Japan on behalf of the applicant. The right to grant or refuse visa application is vested solely with the particular embassy of the country which the applicant is desiring to go or any other government department authorized by law.
8. Motivist Japan is not liable for any remote, indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages, including without limitation, damages resulting from loss of data, loss of profit or business interruption. This limitation will apply even if Motivist Japan has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. The applicant has a responsibility to keep a regular contact with Motivist Japan while application under process.
10. The applicant is expected to conduct himself/herself at all times in a manner demonstrated respect for Motivist Japan and its staff members. It is also expected that the applicant will show the highest levels of respect and maturity while living and studying in their new community/country. The applicant is expected to behave respectfully, cooperative and responsibly towards their neighbors and local citizens.
11. In case the applicant withdraw or cancel his/her application after the submission at Immigration Office, she/she agrees to pay “Visa Cancellation Fee” to school which vary school to school (between 20,000 – 50,000 yen)
12. In case of any visa refusal, the applicant is obligated to return the original Certificate of Eligibility with refusal letter issued by the embassy to school/Motivist Japan. Without the above documents, no “refundable school fees” will be refunded.
13. All deposits received are for the sole purpose of reserving a program place or admission. Funds received but not utilized or refunded in accordance with these terms and conditions will be forfeited to Motivist Japan.
14. Any refund made by Motivist Japan will be paid to the original payer according to the refund policy which may vary.
15. Any refund made by schools/colleges/universities will be paid to the original payer according to the refund policy of institutions which may vary.
16. The applicant must comply with Motivist Japan terms and conditions until the applicant is admitted to schools/colleges/universities on particular course of interest. After admission, the applicant will go under the relevant institute’s terms and condition as well as their refund policy.
17. Breaches for Motivist Japan’s service code of conduct or the regulations, protocols or codes issued by any partner schools/colleges/universities or other awarding body can amount to gross misconduct, which may lead to expulsion from the service agreement without refund.
18. Motivist Japan expressly disclaims all and any liability to any person in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done by any person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, on the whole or any part of the contents of answers or other information provided by Motivist Japan.
19. The applicant’s arrangement with this agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Japan. In the event any portion of this Agreement is declared illegal, unenforceable, invalid or void by a court of competent jurisdiction, such portion shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
I acknowledge that I have exercised and relied upon my own skill in determining whether the services provided under this agreement meet my particular requirements, and that I have not relied on any statement or representation made on behalf of Motivist Japan.
Questions or comments about the Site may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may contact us below.
|所在地||〒262-0032 千葉県千葉市花見川区幕張町5-417-222 幕張グリーンハイツ123|