Overview of Nagoya SKY Japanese Language School
Nagoya SKY Japanese Language school is located in Shin-Sakae area in the Naka ward, which is the heart of Nagoya city. Nagoya city is the third largest urban city located in the center of Japan. It is about halfway between Tokyo and Osaka, and is also one of a famous education area in which many schools are located.
It is dotted with historical spots cultural assets.
There are many useful sites around out school such as a library and an art museum- it is ideal environment for study.
Moreover, Shin-Sakae is a very urban area. You can walk from our school to the supermarket, many convenience stores, big department stores, a general hospital, ward office, and so on. It takes only a few minutes on foot.
Features of Nagoya SKY Japanese Language School
- Excellent Teachers: All the teachers in Nagoya SKY meet the standard required by The Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education and have knowledge and skills. The teachers have enough career to teach therefore students can learn Japanese efficiently.
- Specialised Lessons For JLPT And EJU Exams: We have specialized lessons for preparation for JLPT and EJU exam in the general Japanese lessons.
- Counselling: Student advisers who are fluent in foreign languages counsel students’ several problems.
Requirements of Admission
- 18 years old and older
- Completion of 12 years education
- Have a proper purpose of study of Japanese and no difficulty in financial situation
- 150 hours study of Japanese language or JLPT N4
Courses provided by Nagoya SKY Japanese Language School
We investigate the students’ Japanese level to arrange their class with the test and the interview before the new semester starts. Therefore students can improve their language skills comfortably.
|Start Date||January, April, July, October|
|Duration||1 year and 3 months, 1 year and 6 months, 1 year and 9 months, 2 years|
|Schedule||Mon-Fri 9:00-12:50 or 13:10-17:00|
|Number of Lessons||20 lessons/week|
|Number of students in a class||Ave. 20|
|Required Japanese skills||Basic knowledge is required|
Activities offered by Nagoya SKY Japanese Language School
We hold various events such as a speech competition, a calligraphy convention, visits to a companies and universities, and school trips to experience Japanese culture.
Tuition and fees of Nagoya SKY Japanese Language School – 2019
The tuition and fees of Nagoya SKY Japanese Language School are as follows.
|Application fee||20,000 yen|
|Admission fee||50,000 yen|
|Misc (Materials, Medical exam, Insurance)||40,000 yen|
Sample estimated cost for one academic year – 2019
Here is the estimated cost for one academic year at Nagoya SKY Japanese Language School. It is based on dormitory (25,000 yen/month). The estimated cost will be changed depending on how you stay.
|Misc (Materials, Medical exam, Insurance)||40,000|
|Miscellaneous fees (ges, electricity, water)||35,000|
To learn more, contact us here or by email: email@example.com